What is the Campervan capacity?
Our Campervans have 5 seats with safety belts. They are equipped with 2 double bunk beds (length 188 cm / width 120cm) and 1 removable single bed (length 185 cm / width 70 cm).
Who can drive a Campervan?
Any adult over 21 years old, holding a valid driving license for more than 2 years.
Each rental includes 1 driver. There are 2 ways you can book additional drivers:
- € 5,00 per day, for each additional driver;
- subscribe PLUS or ULTRA INSURANCE PROTECTION.
Is there a minimum hiring period?
3 days – during Low and Medium season (October to May)
7 days - during High and Peak season (June to September)
However, please contact us if you have any questions regarding rental periods.
- How can I make a booking?
How do I pay for a booking?
We charge 50% of the rental value in the reservation.The remaining 50% have to be payed, 10 days prior to the arrival date. You can make your payment by:- Bank Transfer;- PayPal (+ service fee)- Credit Card, VISA, MASTERCARD (+ service fee)
What is the included equipment in the Campervan?
Every rental includes the basic equipment, to provide you the best comfort during the day and stop-overs, however, we provide extra services and extra equipment, to best suit your needs.However, in order for you to customize your holidays, you can choose additional equipment. Check the list at EXTRAS .
Does the rental value includeS insurance?
Every rental includes BASE PROTECTION, with a € 2.000,00 security deposit.
However you can choose from:
- PLUS PROTECTION: lowers the security deposit to € 900,00, includes windows insurance and 1 additional driver - € 15,00 per day- ULTRA PROTECTION: lowers the security deposit to € 300,00, includes windows insurance, passengers insurance, driving outside Portugal and 4 additional drivers - € 22,00 per day
* the security deposit is reserved and held in a credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD), being canceled 10 days after the end of the contract, as written in the RENTAL TERMS.
- Can I drive outside Portugal?
What is the schedule for pick-up and drop-off the Campervan?
The delivery or return of the Campervan can be done at any time.Our office is less than 10 minutes from Lisbon Airport.
Schedule: Mon. / Fri. - 9H00 / 17h00
Outside the schedule, will be charged a € 35,00 fee.
Where can I pick-up and drop-off the Campervan?
- At our OFFICE, in Lisbon less than 10 minutes from Lisbon Airport;- At the Lisbon Airport (€ 20,00 fee per way);- At any Train Station, Bus station or Hotel in Lisbon (€ 25,00 fee per way);- At the cities of Faro or Porto(€ 89,00 fee per way);- In 7 Airports in Spain (€ 149,00 fee per way);For any other place in Portugal or abroad, ask for a quote.
Why are the Campervans Fiat Ducato? Are they reliable?
FIAT Ducato are known for their reliability in the motorcaravanning sector, being the most important base model for Campervan manufacturers, holding 2/3 of the European market.FIAT also has a wide technical assistance service in Portugal and abroad. To prevent any malfunction all our Campervans are inspected before and after every rental.
What to do in case of a breakdown?
The first thing to do, apart from keeping calm, is to contact us. We will guide through the procedures.We are just a phone call away, 24/7.Each Campervan also has a DRIVERS MANUAL, with information about the Campervan and the procedures do adopt. We also advise you to carefully read the RENTAL TERMS.
What do I need to bring, to pick-up the Campervan?
- A valid European driving license or International driving license;- A credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) with credit limit to cover the security deposit;
- A valid identification document (Passport or ID Card);- ...and a BIG SMILE, YOU´RE ON HOLIDAYS :-)
IN WICH CONDITIONS SHOULD I RETURN THE CAMPERVAN?
We deliver the Campervan with a full diesel tank and you must return it the same way.The interior and exterior conditions must be the same as they were at the beginning of the rental. Any damage on the vehicle or equipment will be quantified and its value deducted on the security deposit amount.
The Campervan has to be returned with the interior, WC and equipment totally cleaned and organised (no garbage, sand, mud or any other waste) and the residual water deposit has to be empty, otherwise a € 100,00 cleaning fee will be applicable.
Where can I leave my car during the rental period? And travel bags?
The parking, outside our office, is free. However, it´s entirely at your own risk. We can store your travel bags (trolleys) at our store, for free, so you have more space in the Campervan.
Unfortunately, I need to cancel my reservation. What should I do?
You must inform us as soon as possible. The following rules will apply:
- we are notified until the 31st day before the pick-up: you get full refund of the amount paid
- we are notified between the 30th and the 15th day before the pick-up: we keep 50% of the reservation amount and refund the remaining 50%
- we are notified between the 14th and the 7th day before the pick-up: we keep 100% of the reservation amount, there will be no refund.
- we are notified between the 7th and the pick-up day: we keep 100% of the rental amount, there will be no refund.
For more information, please read the RENTAL TERMS .
Do I have to leave a security deposit, when I pick-up the Campervan?
The security deposit is mandatory. It varies according with the selected additional protection.
The purpose of the security deposit is to cover the costs applicable for damaging both, vehicle or equipment, during the rental period.
The amount is reserved and held in a credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD), being canceled 10days after the end of the contract, after the Campervan delivery, as written in the rental terms.
- What should I do, if I´m late to return my Campervan?
I´ve never driven a Campervan before. Will I adapt easily?
Very quick and easy to learn, once it´s very similar to a normal car. However, because it´s probably bigger than your everyday vehicle, we advise caution while driving and parking.
For this reason, we chose to equip our Campervans with Parking Sensors to help you park safely.
While delivering you the Campervan, we will explain in detail the features and functions of the vehicle and its equipment.
Can I bring along my pet?
HoW is "pet friendly", so you can bring along your pet, however there is a sterilization fee of € 25,00 regarding odor and hair removal. We want to deliver the Campervan to the next client like if it was for our own use. Any damage caused by any pet, will be charged to the client.
NO MUSIC / NO ROADTRIP! Do the Campervans have a sound system?
All the Campervans have Radio CD/MP3 player, with AUX (3.5mm jack) and USB. (Cables are not included).